- Video marketing is the best strategy to promote your business online. VideoMarketing is quickly attracting all the internet marketing techniques. This is among the fastest growing and most effective techniques of advertising. It is an expanding trend and is clearly the up and coming, crucial form of marketing on the internet. It is the on-line version of selling any of your merchandise, services, or internet sites. Videos are rapidly turning into one of the most powerful resources Internet marketers implement to advertise their products and services.
What is Video Marketing?
The meaning of video marketing is quite simple, really. It is a new type of online marketing wherein short videos (of about 1-5 minutes) are created by brands to share on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram etc. for distribution and exposure.
In other words, it is using videos to promote your brand, product or service.
Every strong marketing campaign incorporates video into the mix today. Some video types are customer testimonials, videos from live events, how-to videos, explainer videos, training videos, viral (entertainment) videos, and so on.
Below is the list of few statistical data On Video Marketing.
- Videos are projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Brands who used video marketing grew revenue 49% faster than brands who didn’t.
- Social videos generate 1200% more shares than images and text combined.
- Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in an e-mail subject line gives a 19% increase in open rates and a 65% boost in CTR.
- Four times as many customers would prefer to watch a product video than read a product description.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- 97% of marketers claim that videos help customers understand products.
Video Marketing Facts
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video.
- 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium.
- When an email contains a video the click through rate increased by 200% to 300%.
- Video boosts email open rates by 19%.
- The average Internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it
- Visitors who view videos stay on web sites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page.
- Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more.
- Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80%
- Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers.
- B2B and B2C marketers all over the world say video is the top 3 most effective social media marketing tactic.
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI
- 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
Key Points of Video Marketing
- Customers prefer to watch videos.
- Use Video marketing as a tactic to improve consumer engagement.
- Video is easily searchable.
- Video is mobile.
- Get deep insight into the behavior of viewers who interact with your videos.
- Video increases the conversions.
- Videos help you to get more visibility in search engines.
- Easily share videos on social media channels.
The Benefits of Video Marketing:
- Video is a Gold Mine for SEO
- Video Boosts Conversion Rates
- Video is Easily Accessible
- Video is Effective
- Video is Emotional
- Develop a Video Marketing Campaign
- Developing a video marketing campaign is most often accomplished by conducting market research, competitive analysis and gathering target market insights. Once you have this information and can shape your strategy, you can determine the message.
- After creating a strategy and developing your message, you should select a production company to make your vision come to life. Sure, anyone can whip out a Flipcam and make a short video, but quality is key. A well-made video is the cream of the crop, and will rise to the top of the massive amounts of video available online today.
- Frozen Fire is a Dallas internet marketing and video production company that helps companies harness the most powerful aspect of modern marketing the internet to engage customers in memorable and meaningful ways. Ways that ignite sales and business growth. Contact us to learn how we can help your business.
- Providing Collateral for Social Media Marketing Once videos have been produced, they are powerful tools that should be shared on all of an organization’s social media channels. Video has become one of the most highly shared content formats on the Internet, especially on social networks.
- Increasing User Engagement By choosing to “play” a video, a viewer is already showing interest in your product or service. With video, viewers have the option of actively choosing content rather than just passively receiving content via email, ads, etc.
- Producing Realistic Customer Experiences For those organizations that have little in-person contact with their clients, video provides a platform for organizations to show the faces of the organization and personalize communication to specific buyer segments. In comparison to other content formats, video content allows organizations to gain a manufactured face-to-face interaction to connect personally with clients.
- Generating Engaged and Qualified Leads When video content is strategically planned, produced and distributed for a particular audience, it is more likely to generate prospects that are invested in your message. One-minute of relevant, engaging video content can be very powerful to the right audience and increase the likelihood of a viewer following a call-to-action.
- Enhancing Brand Identity Gaining an audience for your videos, will improve viewers’ connection between your brand and the message you are providing in the video. For this reason, it is important to create a clear, relevant story that highlights the most appealing attributes of your organization
How does video marketing works?
- 1.Identify the objective: getting sales, brand awareness, to get traffic
2.Figure out what will attract your customer to view the video
3.Create a video with clear-cut call to action
- 4.Choose a right medium to market. Social media videos native to the platform are best.
5.Track the data and analyze
6.You can run ads too
7.Video marketing is gaining demand, the customer wants to see it and, platforms are facilitating marketers by giving video more reach and visibility. Take Quora itself for example. Quora has launched Quora video feed and testing it with a select few.
Now let me tell some terms to keep in mind while making video.
1.Give a small intro to the brand.
2.Explain why should they use it
3.Reason or logic behind using the product from you
4.Why from you
5.Engage people by telling quality of your product
Well this is all about video marketing.